Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Latest Update on Box Collection

Ryan's Report:

As of november 21,2010, our goal is 300 cereal boxes, maybe even more. We will be collecting until March, when they will be delivered to the women of Haiti. After just two weeks of collecting cereal boxes from my church,we have made it over half way to our goal. An up-to-date count tells me we have 168 boxes, but that is soon going to change. We have two Rubbermaid tubs, but at the rate we are going we will need at least two more tubs.

Calvin's Report:

The collection at my school has been a little slow. I haven't gotten as many boxes as we've gotten from church on Sunday. But I have a plan. I'm going to make another announcement in class that we will have a contest. The top box-bringer will win a Cereal Box bracelet. I hope that will help.

1 comment: